Stay fit while on vacation!
Visitor memberships at The Club Kona entail Full Access to our gym in downtown Kailua-Kona, HI.
This includes Cardio Machines, Weight Room featuring Hammer Strength & Life Fitness equipment and a functional training area, competition-sized Lap Pool for lap swimming and Aqua Aerobics classes, Sauna, Steam Room, and Hot Tub… plus unlimited Group Fitness Classes!
How to Join:
#1. Click on one of the gym pass or punch card options below and then complete the contact form to request your Short-Term Pass.
#2. We will contact you to schedule a mandatory appointment to receive your scan key.
#3. We’ll ask you to sign a COVID-19 waiver online or when you come in. Then you are good to go!
Protocols for Short Term Passes
- An appointment will need to be scheduled by calling (808)326-2582, or by texting us at (808) 936-1069 Mon–Fri 8am–2pm. You may also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Mask and hand sanitation will be required for entry, followed by a temperature check.
- Have proof of negative COVID test results, (within 72 hrs prior or after arrival) or 14-day quarantine clearance QR code, in writing.
- The completion and clearance of the State COVID questionnaire.
- On your clearance and agreement to current and future safety protocols you will be assigned an individual access card for you only. It is the only way to gain access without an appointment. Lost cards will need another appointment and will cost $10 for replacement. These cards may be held for future reactivation.
- Masks are required indoors when not working out, including locker rooms, hallways, while setting up for a class and in any conversation inside of 6′ distance.
- Any and all equipment touched are to be cleaned with provided wipes before leaving the station.
- 6′ distancing shall be respected at all times whenever possible. Conversations while not masked shall be minimized and always at least a 6′ distance.
- Steam, sauna and jacuzzi are limited to one person (or family unit) at time with a 20 minute use limit (in turn).
- Friendly reminders: Cash is no longer accepted. Water is available by fill up only or can be purchased in our café. Peroxide infused wipes are provided for mandatory wipe down of equipment.
- Please feel free to contact us with any questions!
Short-Term Fitness Passes
Family discounts available — contact us for more information!
Workout Punch Cards
More to Love
about our Kona Gym
Take it up a notch
Interested in Pilates, Personal Training, or Nutrition? We offer a variety of packages. Check out our Fitness Programs page for more information.
Ready to Get Started?
To request a Short-Term pass, please call (808) 326-2582 or complete the form below. Please include the type of pass and intended visit date(s) in the “Inquiry” box below.