Temporary Club Hours:
Service Hours – By Appointment Only
Member Access Hours – Scan Card Only
Pool Access Hours
Saturday & Sunday: 6am–6pm
Club Kona Safety Protocols
- Access will be by valid scan card or by appointment only. The doors will remain locked.
- Allowing anyone to enter, for any reason, on your entry is strictly forbidden.
- Both parking and building access will be limited to two hours.
- Plan your workout and minimize socializing and lingering.
- Sanitize or wash hands before entering.
- Maintain 6’ distances between others whenever possible.
- Face coverings are required upon entry, before/after classes, and in locker rooms.
- Wipe each piece of equipment after each use with wipes provided (baby wipes are infused with cleaning peroxide).
- Bring your towels and floor mats. They will no longer be available.
- Shower and jacuzzi will be limited to one member or family unit at a time.
- Both live and virtual group classes will require online sign ups. Computer by exit is available for class enrollment. Please contact front desk if assistance is needed.
- Classes will be limited in number, in both Cycle Studio and Fitzone. Booking in advance will assure admission.
- All transactions will be by card or virtual payment. We will accept no cash transactions.
- Guest passes are available by appointment only. Safe Travels QR code is required for any travelers, with payment by CC or bank draft. We do not accept cash. Call (808) 326-2582 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule an appointment.