Last Updated: September 21st, 2020
The Club Kona is open to Club Members as of June 1st, 2020!
Procedures and guidelines will be announced when released or approved by local and State government officials.
The Club has always been dedicated to the safety of our members, but we are making your sanctuary safer than ever! For the latest Club updates and improvements, continue to visit us on The Club Kona Facebook or Instagram!
Temporary Club Hours:
Service Hours – By Appointment Only
Member Access Hours – Scan Card Only
Pool Access Hours
Club Kona Safety Protocols
for June 1st opening
- Access will be by valid scan card or by appointment only. The doors will remain locked.
- Allowing anyone to enter, for any reason, on your entry is strictly forbidden.
- Both parking and building access will be limited to two hours.
- Plan your workout and minimize socializing and lingering.
- Sanitize or wash hands before entering.
- Maintain 6’ distances between others whenever possible.
- Face coverings are required unless working out.
- Wipe each piece of equipment after each use.
- Bring your towels and floor mats. They will no longer be available.
- Shower and jacuzzi will be limited to one member or family unit at a time.
- Both live and virtual group classes (beginning the 15th) will require online sign ups.
- Classes will be limited in number in both Cycle Studio and Fitzone. Booking in advance will assure admission.
- All transactions will be by card or virtual payment. We will accept no cash transactions.