Temporary Club Hours:
Service Hours – By Appointment Only
Member Access Hours – Scan Card Only
Pool Access Hours
Club Kona Safety Protocols
- Access will be by valid scan card or by appointment only. The doors will remain locked.
- Allowing anyone to enter, for any reason, on your entry is strictly forbidden.
- Both parking and building access will be limited to two hours.
- Plan your workout and minimize socializing and lingering.
- Sanitize or wash hands before entering.
- Maintain 6’ distances between others whenever possible.
- Face coverings are required upon entry, before/after classes, and in locker rooms.
- Wipe each piece of equipment after each use with wipes provided (baby wipes are infused with cleaning peroxide).
- Bring your towels and floor mats. They will no longer be available.
- Shower and jacuzzi will be limited to one member or family unit at a time.
- Both live and virtual group classes will require online sign ups. Computer by exit is available for class enrollment. Please contact front desk if assistance is needed.
- Classes will be limited in number, in both Cycle Studio and Fitzone. Booking in advance will assure admission.
- All transactions will be by card or virtual payment. We will accept no cash transactions.